SSI offers “zMetrix” which is acclaimed as a highly accurate, portable and super quick measuring bioimpedance body composition analyser. z Metrix technology is recognised most notably for their reliability and the accuracy of their measurements being accurate to within 3.5% on measuring hydration and 1.6% measuring tissue in comparison to the gold standard “DEXA”. z Metrix measures a host of indicators related to body composition including hydration, fat mass, lean mass, creatine, bone mineral content, sodium/potassium levels etc. z Metrix has the capability to measure and monitor broken bone fractures while undergoing natural repair. Generation of data in graphic and raw data form is produced in a matter of seconds and fully downloadable.
Bioimpedance is a non-invasive diagnostic technique that helps accurately determine a subject’s physiological parameters in seconds.Its most common application today is the analysis of body composition in humans and animals. Other applications will soon emerge.
What is Z-Métrix ?
Z-Metrix is a body composition analyzer for fat mass, hydration rate, fatigue indices …
For who ?
Z-Metrix is used by professionals to perform a wellness check of their patients / customers.
Sports: Sports Trainers
Fitness: Gym, Slimming Centers
Medical: Physicians, Hospital, clinical
Paramedical: Dieticians, Nutritionists
– A precise and repeatable electronic measurement
– Equation models clinically proven to predict indices of body composition (see slide indices and applications)
Z-metrix and Z-Hydra Range
- EXPRESS reading in 5 seconds
- Multi-frequency reading for greater accuracy
- Scientifically and clinically validated physiological indexes
- Interpretation assistance supported by expert software
- Recommendations relating to the diagnosis of your measured subject
- Assists in the diagnosis of fluid overload via adapted gauges
- Assists in the diagnosis of sarcopenia, osteoporosis and excess body fat
- Mobile diagnosis makes it possible to test patients confined to bed
- Release phantom
- Protective carrying case
- Technical support at your disposal for the warranty period of your device
- Training, delivery, commissioning of your device
- Multi-skilled team at the service of the practitioner for clinical support